All Important Answers To All Important QuestionsWednesday, November 2, 2011
1. What is Occupy Wall Street?
I don't know. Um...I think it's where some people live and their dads are the workers...so they built some houses.
2. Where did the dinosaurs go?
They are dead. That means that their skin is gone...which means a paleontologist goes and digs them up and brings them to the kid's museum.
3. What does love feel like?
Love feels like when I love someone. It hurts when it comes on me.
4. Where does the sun go at bedtime?
It goes all up in space. We can't see it because it up up up up in the sky. We can't feel the earth moving around the sun. Only the planets move, and we live on the planet named earth.
5. How do doctors make us all better?
By healing us...by making us better. They take care of us...and they don't kill us. That means they are nice to us and it makes us feel better. (After a few seconds) I need to go to the doctor. I have a very bad cold.
6. What's the best movie in all the world?
Captain America and Snow White...and Princess Rose.
7. What is the United States?
I don't know. I don't think...I know. I just can't remember this one.
8. What makes rainbows appear?
The rain and the sun. After the rain comes, the sun comes out and that makes a beautiful rainbow come out.
9. At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so?
Six Hundred, because I think that's old...like you, mommy.
10. If you could change one rule that our family has, what would it be?
I really don't like to dry my hair with the hair dryer.
11. What makes our family special?
Giving presents that they want. But if you get a present you don't want, you don't be bad about it...you just want it. (I'm not sure this is what makes us special, but it is a conversation we talked about recently)
12. Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
Yes, because I be nice to other people. I don't be mean.
13. What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
When we be bad. I just can't stop being bad...because it is so hard not to be bad...like when Bubby takes my toys.
14. If you could give a present to every child in the world, what would it be?
A barbie with a swimming pool that has real water in it. And the barbie would have a puppy that could swim in the water.
15. What would be the hardest thing about being blind?
When our eyes are closed, I would bump into things...like the wall. Because it would hurt, I would cry without tears.
16. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
It would be like I am God. You would walk somewhere and go right through me. I would be sad because you wouldn't be able to see me...and I wouldn't be able to see me. And I wonder if I would bump into things...like I am blind. I would give you a hug and you wouldn't know it is me.
17. Where would be the best place in the world to live?
Florida. There are real princess there, because that's where princess live. I would just like to visit there.
18. Would you rather be, a dog or a cat?
A cat...I mean, a dog. I mean, I'd like to be both because I could run around all day. If I was a cat, I'd stay inside where the dog can't get me. If I were a dog, I would lick my paws to keep them clean.
19. What will you do best when you are a mommy--even better than your own mommy?
I will take better pictures.
20. What is the worst thing that mommy and daddy do?
Going to work but dropping me off at someone's house that I don't know. (Me: We've NEVER dropped you off at someone's house you don't know!!!) Yeah...but that might be something you will do to me sometime.