1. Publish my novel. But I did sign with a lit agent, so we're one step closer! :)
2. Learn to dance.
3. Eat sushi.
4. Do a hand-spring...which leads to:
5. Break any bones. ;)
6. Have any babies. LOL
7. Leave the state. How SAD is that?! (Actually, I went to Chicago but I don't think that counts)
9. Sadly, I did not dance in the rain.
10. Get all dolled up for a date. Again...how sad is that?? I went on a date. But not all girlie-like.
Things I did do in 2010:
1. Write and complete a novel.
2. Had surgery for a kidney stone. :(
3. Dove off a high dive.
4. Lost my nose piercing. Very sad day.
5. Became a better photographer.
6. Went camping with two toddlers...for the FIRST time ever!
7. Stumbled out of my comfort zone. Thrown out, actually.
8. Behaved badly...at times.
9. Decided that I'm a pretty awesome person.
10. Forged and lost friendships.
Good thing the years come and go leaving us strong, wiser, and more determined to get it right the next time. ;)
What are some things you did and did not do? What do you hope to do in 2011?
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin